Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holy Buckets!

Lots of stuff to tell you about later, but I had to pop in and tell you all how much you rock!  I took a peek at my dashboard and I have 20 followers (Email & RSS).  SHUT. UP.  You guys are so awesome!

Just so you know...

I'm so very humbled that you think I have something worthy going on here...and that you want to hear me blab on and on about it.  So awesome.  (And for those of you {Dad} keeping track of the Falls-Creek-Reflection-Service "awesome" count; we're at 2 so far.  Can't help it, I'm pretty jazzed!)

Get excited...because this weekend I'm going to make homemade yogurt.  I had a coupon for a free gallon of milk, and since Hayden and I would NEVER drink it all before it went bad, I decided to give this yogurt thing a try.  Hayden eats a $0.50 yogurt almost daily, so if I can make it from scratch it'll run more like $0.25 a serving.  Uh, heck to the yeah!

Hope you're enjoying sunshine where you are today.  My 6 pots of fragile little tomato plants finally get to leave the garage today.  Yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment