Friday, April 15, 2011

The New Do

After a few cranky texts about my mystery hair cut and one very entertaining comment from Miss LaVon...I decided I better snap a crappy iPhone pic and show you all the new do. 

It's hard to tell in this shot (Can't imagine why I dream of a SLR when I have an iPhone!?), but the back is shorter and stacked in an A line bob.


No, no, I'm sorry, that's not quite accurate...it's an A line bob which requires **drum roll please** NO straightening!

P.S. The earrings I'm rockin' crack my Nana up.  She comments on their monstrous size (they're currently longer than my hair) and sparklyness every time I wear them.  I think it's just because she's jealous.  I come by my love of ostentatious jewelry quite honestly...

Whatcha think of my new do?  This is the shortest I've ever had my hair.  Ever.  Love it or hate it?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!
    And thank you for posting your picture so promptly.
    My ostentatious friend, Paula (Flasher Trasher), loves your earrings and your do, too!!! She's reading your post with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! And tell Miss Paula thank you for me too. I love ostentatious ladies as much as I love ostentatious jewelry! Always happy to gain a new reader as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Plus, it is just in time for the horrid Oklahoma summer heat!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jodie! I agree, short hair in the summer is the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete