Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sarah or Kate?

Lately I've had lots of encouragement from people regarding what I'm doing, but I've also had a few that think I'm nuts and are happy to tell me just that.  Whatever.  To each his/her own.

But, the naysayers have given me something to ponder (duh, we all know I loooove to think!); what kind of woman and Mother do I want to be?

No secret I love me some Sarah Palin.  You're entitled to your opinion of her, but I assure you, you won't change mine.  I think she's an amazing wife/Mother/woman!



This episode from Sarah Palin's Alaska (TLC) is one of my favorites.  It pretty much shows the difference between the woman/Mom I want to be and the one I'm striving so hard to never be again!  (Video is 15 minutes long, so skip to the last half for the Kate-tantrum if you're in a rush.)



Yikes.  Talk about high maintenance!  Shoot me if I ever whine like that while Hayden is having a blast trying something new.

I pray I'm always adventurous, fun loving, self sufficient, open to new challenges and most importantly...independent!

I challenge all of you to be women and Mothers more like Sarah...and less like Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment